Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hair Chronicles III



I'm in my third month of locking. It's been pretty stressless. My hair is locking fine. It has been interlocked but it's clear to me that I have to just let my hair do it's own thing. I'm not trying to get a certain look or anything like that because I like how my own locks are defining themselves. I like my lock stylist and if you want to view Shavon's online portfolio, I can post here later this month. I have a lot of my students wanting Shavon to work on their hair. Anyway, my hair is growing. It's a simple wonderful process. I visit with Shavon every 3-4 weeks for re-tightening, I maintain the locks myself in between using Carol Daughter's oil, lock gel, water and dry shampoos. My hair is very fine quality, not really thick but I have been noticing a few folks who have the same texture of hair I do - men and women alike, so there's hope for me yet. I'm hoping by the end of the summer, it will be much longer. But so far, it's all good. Have a great day~

4 comments:

Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diamond said...

Hello today,

Your hair is coming along just fine, Lady Locks. Keep up the good work. Nothing can come out og it but growth.

Anonymous said...

it look great for three months. the key is to have patience.

mochasistah said...

Hey Diamond, it's all good on this end. and Yes, aqua, I have tons of patience. I try to leave it alone and not expect it to be like everyone else's. Be blessed ladies.