Saturday, December 03, 2005

Anticipation

Anticipation can be something else. It makes you excited, makes your skin crawl with all types of emotions flowing through you. Especially if you want something you have been after for a long long time.

Anticipation
Your body will be
my sweet sweet temple
and I'll take every care
to lavishly lick you from head to toe
have your curling your toes
when I slowly twirl a curled
tongue near your sensitive spots
My plan is to take as much time
to make you hot
Give you all that you never got
from all those honies that you
wasted time with
Because my job for that moment
in time will be to dip you into
my exotic world
Grab on baby
Hold on tight
Cause from the moment you enter
my space
every frown will be erased from
your face
I will lather your orafices with much
delight and your passion will no
longer be delayed
We can quick flip through
Maxwell, Issac Hayes, R Kel,
Brian McKnight and Sade as just the
appetizer is being prepared
for Foreplay, just a little drizzle
of honey on your nipple as my
little snack
No longer suffering because you haven't had
a chance to see or be with me
No more anticipating because it'll be
just you and me
In my mind you have always been
with me
And in that moment it will be us
in our erotic world tasting, twisting,
turning, arms, legs, mouths opened.
Take me with your essence.
Make my body quiver.
I want to vibrate with just a syllable
of your name quaking through my soul
Anticipating this tasty love session got
me dangerously on the edge of hot
love that drips out of my mouth
when I say your name
Walk through my door,
and take me now.
I wait on mahogany silky sheets
and a warm body to hold
you tight, baby, for tonight
only tonight as we go ahead
and finally consume this thing
that has been driving us both
insane.
(c) 2005 by Mocha Sistah

No comments: