Saturday, December 03, 2005

Reflective Poetry: January 2005

This is from my archived poems from this year. Enjoy.

Run Across’d My Mind
you creep into my soul
at night when I’m napping
and on cloud ninety-nine
...you turn me on in
ways I cannot even describe
...touch me in ways I cannot
vocalize
...sneak like a thief into my soul
that’s what you do
my second rib that needs
to be fed gently
that is you
...you mold my creamy
daydreams
into fantasies as I zone on
the sweetness of thee
you rob my vacant spirit
during days when I
simply smile my way
through a painful day
of depressing issues
that slap me in the face
with red reality
...taste your passion
between ripped poems
from your soul
I yawn daily when you
run across’d my mind
making me totally blind
show me the real deal
be that one that totally
consumes me
....steal my brain cells like
they are on sale for such a
cheap price....
even though you don’t really
know all of me
it scares me
you
do
something wicked
to me
and I pause...
I don’t know
how to respond
....I know I shouldn’t be thinking
these things but
when I’m sipping on my white wine
and letting my dark red cherries melt
into my hot mouth
I can’t help but think about the fantasy
of thee
you like me for who I am.
Or is this all in my mind?
I’m dedicated to the thoughts
of you and me but like I said before
....the fantasy
may not be reality
but it’s what sometimes
gets me through
and I know this
is dangerous...
unhealthy...
but I am dedicated to know
that tasty/sticky/something
that is the
unique you.

(c) 2005 by Mocha Sistah

2 comments:

Diamond said...

Alright now..

mochasistah said...

ooooh, now i"m going back in the corner to be a good girl. :)