Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Hair, Good Friday


It's a blessing today. I feel great. I hope you do too. I have been asked about my hair situation and it's growing longer and longer. My hair is currently interlocked because well, i have a fine grade of hair (curly stuff - basically we have indian somewhere on both sides of my family tree and I inherited it). Anyway, Shavon, my stylist says my hair is locking fine. I'm using some hair moisturizer, locking gel, water, and spend about 15 minutes a day massaging my hair and locks. It feels great~

I think this is a little over month and as you see my hair is really growing.

Anyway, hope your day and weekend goes well. Enjoy the Easter Blessings, church services, eating out with the family or whatever celebrations you are participating in. Be blessed and talk with you next week.

~ Mocha Sistah

3 comments:

Diamond said...

YES! THE HAIR IS REALLY GROWING IN LEAPS AND BOUNDS..I MEAN I WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT DAY 5. AND I LOOKED AT PICS AFTER THAT AND AFTER A MONTH AND SOME WEEKS: TWILA! THE HAIR HAS REALLY GROWN...I WISH I HAD THAT LOOK...I AM HAPPY WITH MY MICROS AND I AM THANKFUL THAT I DON'T HAVE PERM...I SAW WHEN SHE TOOK MY BRAIDS OUT YESTERDAY HOW I LOOKED..IT WOULD SIMPLY BE TWISTS...,BUT I LOVE MY MICROS...DON'T KNOW HOW THE SUMMER IS GOING TO BE THOUGH....BUT YOUR LOCKS ARE ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS...DON'T TRADE THEM FOR THE WORLD...YOU CRACKED ME UP WHEN YOU SAID: YOU HAD SOME INDIAN IN THE FAMILY...ABOUT YOUR GOOD GRADE OF HAIR...GIRL YOU ARE TOO MUCH...I AM STILL LAUGHING OUT LOUD TOO......SERIOUS ...I CAM'T STOP....

mochasistah said...

It's amazing what happens when you use NO CHEMICALS. That's all I have to say. I'm using all natural projects. If only I could get away from meat and become a vegetarian but I'm light years away from that. Oh, my grannie, (on daddy's side) had this amazingly long hair braided down her back. She did. My mom's mother, had a fine grade of hair too. I think my hair is a combination of both. Anyway, I"m sure your braids look great. Be blessed this week lady~

mochasistah said...

Stop laffin at me, before I send my folx ova to da pier, ya here yungin?

~ mocha